Learn more about Labris Log
Having no need for any change in the network, Labris LOG series can be placed as a network bridge. Bridge ports are preconfigured and ready to use. Labris LOG products are able to listen all ports at the same time, These ports can be in tap or bridge modes. Two ports are required for each bridge. HTTPs protocol can also be identified and time, source, target information is generated about the traffic. Lines carrying more than one IEEE 802.1Q VLANs can be listened by Labris LOG products. So you can log traffics in enterprise level networks, no extra work is needed. Labris LOG series offer you minimum 500 GB of internal disk storage for your need to store all internet traffic logs in your network. Time-stamping service assures you on log integrity. To remind, the method of storing the logs in an external storage may be risky; results in deletion, elimination or alteration of logs.
Plug & Play
Without any configuration and installation, one can just plug cables and start generating logs of the directed network traffic. Traffic can be monitored through span ports of switches or tap devices or Labris LOG device can easily be used as a network bridge.
Having no need for any change in the network, Labris LOG series can be placed as a network bridge. Bridge ports are preconfigured and ready to use.
Labris LOG products are able to listen all ports at the same time, These ports can be in tap or bridge modes. Two ports are required for each bridge.
Lines carrying more than one IEEE 802.1Q VLANs can be listened by Labris LOG products. So you can log traffics in enterprise level networks, no extra work is needed.
Logging Web Traffics
HTTPs protocol can also be identified and time, source, target information is generated about the traffic.
Remote Logging / Log Hosting
Labris LOG products support written of logs to more than one remote server or SYSLOG servers. Over the open iSCSI protocol, Labris LOG is able to connect to the Storage Area Networks (SAN) and keep records. Labris LOG can also be used as a sensor for other log collection solution through syslog feature. In case of your system has other application generating logs compatible to standards, Labris LOG series gives you the chance of storing logs generated by other applications in itself with time stamping service.
Realtime Log Monitoring
Labris LOG appliances allow administrators to monitor the access logs in real time. One can filter the target URL or IP address, to achieve more effective and detailed monitoring.
As is the case with the internet you provide, there must be limitations on who can access and use your wireless service or public computer laboratory. In public networks such as hotel, cafe, restaurant, university campus, college laboratories with varying users, you may need to offer access with greatest possible protection and authentication. Labris WAUTH+ is a HotSpot module helps to authorize and manage the guest wireless users. System can log all access by ID no, password, and IP/MAC matching. You can also define time limited internet access.
- Authentication through User Info
- MAC matching
- Multiple authentication methods at the same time (Active Directory, SMS Authentication, Hotel Management Software, LDAP, Reception-Type etc..)
- Common Key protection (double layer) for SMS authentication *
- Time-based authentication
- Mobile payment usage without any procedure and application *
- Authentication By-Pass option for permanent users
- Authentication for branch office users connected the HQ through IPSec VPN and MPLS VPN
- Authentication method activation/deactivation option
- Time/Bandwidth quote definition for users
- Effective bandwidth management support
- Modifiable “Welcome” page independent from the browser used
- Web based GUI management
- Browser-based multilanguage support
- Lawful compliance support (Timestamp, on-device logging) *
- User-based policy creation
- “Sign Out” option for authenticated users
- User monitoring and instant management (cut off the user internet with one click)
- Multiple network authentication for the user * Please contact us if the feature is supported in your country.
With integrated Detailed Reporting Module, Labris LOG appliances present you detailed reports in PDF, CSV, HTML, etc. formats whenever you want. From these reports, one can see the user characteristics and data transfer amounts in graphics and charts. As a manager or administrator, it is possible to benefit from these reports to tune security policies in a more effective way. Quick and Smart Matrix Analysis architecture, it allows you to create reports based on several criteria together by synthesizing them. Without any performance loss, you can get the reports.
* Given specs for “Bandwidth” (coming and going, total) and “Traffic Log Rate” may vary according to traffic characteristics and packet sizes.
|Labris LOG Datasheet
|More information about Labris LOG